2017/10/29

Fall extravaganza

Untitled
Let's have a look at some pictures from another day. Today is very stormy in Berlin and I'm not going outside.

Untitled
Stayed in bed finishing a book this morning, drinking coffee.

Untitled
One of my hobbies: Walking into courtyards to look what's hiding. Often very beautiful things.

Untitled
This picture makes me dizzy, I like it.

Untitled
Made me smile when I passed by this setting, seems like something started in one way and then ended in a rush.

Untitled
Just ridiculously beautiful.

Untitled
Does anyone know the name of this tree? It always gets so amazingly yellow and loses it's leaves quickly.

What's happening today at yours?
I'm working right now and will soon make a cauliflower & potato soup. Then work work.

Did you know that I do wholesale by the way? If you have a shop and want to stock my products - feel free to drop me an email at sandrajuto@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. i think the tree is acacia / vachellia ;)
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a locust tree (gleditsia). They grow all over my town in New England, US. But they might be acacias because we don't have those here, so I'm not familiar with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gewöhnliche Robinie (Robinia pseudoacacia), looks similar to acacia...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe in the US they are called "Honey Locust". They turn golden before other trees and shine in their own way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's neither acacia, nor robinia. Probably CK is right, some kind of Gleditsia. (triacanthos?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra, greetings from Wrocław, Poland :-) i love your blog and pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.