2017/07/22

Swedish overdose

Untitled
Last Saturday Johan, mum and I went to Hägnan in Gammelstad Church Town. We had a LOL moment in the car as my mum all of a sudden said elephant tampons about those white hay things.

Untitled
The open air museum Hägnan. We thought it was time to get some proper Swedish impressions. I start to see Sweden with different eyes, it feels a bit exotic.

Untitled
Beauty.

Untitled
My blondes.

Untitled
Moving in.

Untitled

Untitled
Hello, pig! Johan, the pig looks like you when you're relaxing!

Untitled

Untitled
We were watching those tiny goats wondering if it was sexy time or a fight about the swimming pool.

Untitled
This horse was dressed for a techno club.

Untitled
The Church Town.

1 comment:

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.