2017/07/08

Not afraid of dying

Untitled
This week has been a lot of fun. On Tuesday Johan and I took a walk down by the river and looked at people partying.

Untitled
I met a friend who had a surgery and we had coffee.

Untitled
A sunny head and today I had breakfast on Eili's balcony.

Tomorrow I'm going to do a job where I will ride a scooter all over Berlin, it's going to be exciting and I told my friends on Facebook that if I die, I want my funeral to contain Champagne, Oysters & Pet Shop Boys. I promise to drive safely. I'm not afraid of dying, but I'm afraid of getting hurt. Fingers crossed I'm gonna be fine!

Thank you all for answering my questions on my previous post, it's been so great getting to know you better and within a few weeks, I will make a post with my answers to your questions. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and I'll include them in the post :)

1 comment:

  1. 1. hi sandra -this is veronica from switzerland --sandwichbag :-)


    4. i'm looking forward to fly north, spend some days in sweden on our sailing boat...the light, the strawberries, the rasberries,swimming, reading, knitting, drawing, daydreaming...time, time, time.
    have a good summer too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.