2017/04/07

Take your time


This post is a collaboration with We Are Knitters and Kerbholz

Untitled
When one of my favourite yarn companies We Are Knitters contacted me last year for a collaboration, I of course said yes. This is the third time we work together and this time together with Kerbholz.

Untitled
I have lately been thinking about getting myself a watch as I haven't worn one since I got my first mobile phone in 1999. Sometimes I just wanna check the time, without being interrupted by messages etc. Great timing! Kerbholz has a beautiful graphic profile, which is a delight of course.

Untitled
I chose the black and white yarn to knit a sweater, this one.

Untitled
The collaboration between We Are Knitters and Kerbholz is called Nimm Dir Zeit (für DIY) (in English Take Your Time (for DIY)).

Untitled
Took out my watch to show it Berlin the other day ;)

Untitled
You might remember this yarn from a few slippers in my shop, here, here & here.

Untitled
Knit knit knit. Such a therapeutic thing to do.

The Nimm Dir Zeit campaign goes on until April 23 and you get 15% off on your purchase with discount code sandrajuto15 on We Are Knitters and Kerbholz.


This post is a collaboration with We Are Knitters and Kerbholz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.