2017/04/06

Grand Opening at Bolia

Untitled
Last night I was invited to the grand opening of the redesigned Bolia furniture store in Charlottenburg.

Untitled
After a 12 kilometer walk a glass of bubbles was a good start.

Untitled
Bolia is a Danish company and even after six years in Berlin, I still feel very at home around Scandinavian design.

Untitled
Met a bunch of nice people.

Untitled
I read a while ago that blue is the colour of 2017 when it comes to interior design.

Untitled
Flying golden pineapples, what else do you need? ;)

Untitled
Well, food of course! They served mini burgers and mini hot dogs, very delicious.

Untitled
More gold.

Untitled
This wallpaper had sparkles in it (insert emoji with heart eyes).

Untitled
Yum.

Untitled
My partner in crime was there with me.

Untitled
Lots of pastels everywhere. My favourite item was this sofa.

Untitled
Thank you Bolia for a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.