2017/02/22

This and that

Untitled
Last week I was fasting again for a few days and ended up walking 12 km on the second day. The energy!

Untitled
Was spying on Johan working on a logotype.

Untitled
Friday evening I was sitting on the subway platform eating sushi.

Untitled
Now that the Wrist Worms factory isn't that hectic, I finally have time to make another grannysquare blanket. Read all info about it here.

Do you know how happy I've been lately from all your kind comments? Back in the days I would have never dared to open up so much about myself here, because the comments were so harsh from time to time. I think there's been a big change the past years, a very good change :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your granny blanket. I have made two so far. One regular size and one 80 by 180 cm to wear as a sort of scarf/blanket while sitting on the couch. I sent that one to my sister in the Netherlands who loves it. The way the squares fit together make for a very elegant blanket I think and it works up fast too. Thank you for the pattern. Glad you're feeling a bit better now that you know what's going on with your health. Sending you love and good wishes from California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you peace and kindness toward yourself as you focus on your health! I'm thankful for your inspiring images and words. I'm also from California and send big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.