2017/02/20

Monday thoughts

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Sun is almost down and it's raining, it feels like Fall though in my mind it's more like a Spring party after learning what's "wrong" with me because after that I have been much kinder to myself, I have accepted things and I feel hopeful about the future. Thank you so much for all your thoughtful comments on that post (also, other good news: my face healed within a week, couldn't believe it).

So, what's up this week?
I'm gonna take the next couple of days as they come and on Thursday Johan's parents arrive in Berlin and we're going to have so much fun. Most important: We're going to eat so much good stuff, that's what we do best together. Will make sure to bring my camera!

4 comments:

  1. I am in awe of your way of looking at things, the moods in your pictures, the beauty of your words. Thank you for sharing and all the best for your healing journey. I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure !
    Thank you for all the beauty and hope you give me on your blog!!!
    Take good care of yourself, you're worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so sweet.
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes Sandra and Johan on your individual and combined transformation / chrysalis / hibernation / reveal / threshold - all that and more and perhaps, most of all, thank you.
    Gillian X O X

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.