2017/02/18

Commonground Opening Party

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

My friends James & Morgan (Silo) have opened a new café/bar in Mitte, Commonground. Last night was the opening party and I had the pleasure of sipping on the amazing Made in Cuba Welcome Drink and some beers surrounded by good friends. Not only do they serve great drinks (my sweet friend Fiona is working behind the bar, she's one of the greatest bartenders this city has to offer!) - they open early in the morning serving delicious breakfast and also cups of amazing coffee, continuing until late night. I'm moving in.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing!
    This is my neighbourhood in Berlin, so for sure I'll check it out
    whenever I am in the city again.
    Yay for brand new places like this one!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.