2017/01/14

Let's go to the Snake Mountain

Untitled
Second second hand round was coming up on the day before going home. After Christmas, the first one we went to was closed and I said Let's go to Ormberget (the Snake Mountain").

Untitled
It's not yellow, can I eat it?

Untitled
This mountain is a small one for downhill skiing. I was once there to practice as I had been at another place earlier that day where I was failing all the time, people were shouting Game over! to me (I hadn't learned how to break and I have no balance and I suck at sports). I was, well maybe 15 years old, and a little kid comes up to me and asks Hey lady, weren't you at that other mountain earlier today?. My fifteen minutes of fame.

Untitled
The view is spectacular.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
It was a very beautiful moment to be there with my dad and Johan. Afterwards we went to a second hand store ;)

That's it for this time. Hopefully this year I will see Luleå in summer time, it's been... 8 years now, I think. I wanna see the sea sparkle, although it's also nice when it's covered with ice and you can be Jesus and walk on water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.