2017/01/13

Icebreakers

Untitled
This is my hometown Luleå.

Untitled
And these are Oden, Ymer, Atle & Frej - old friends of mine ;) They are so majestic, those icebreakers.

Untitled
I love being in Luleå. Can't really imagine living there again (moved away in 1999), but the heartaches I have from missing my family are getting worse the older I get.

Untitled
My dad & a sick Johan.

Untitled
This was the brightest moment during the week over there. The colours!!!

Untitled
Kungsgatan (King's Street) with Dagobert's Sandwich Bar to the left, where I used to hang out during my high school years eating sponge like shrimp sandwiches skipping classes (maths, psychology and natural science). We didn't go there, instead we turned right to have Chinese buffet at Exotic. Very good name.

5 comments:

  1. The colors! The light! So beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very much enjoyed viewing your home town. I know what you mean about missing family and it gets worse as you get older. Such good food. Would love to visit Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hometown is winter wonderland, Sandra! It happens to me too, everytime I go visit my hometown, the heartache of leaving my family gets worse and worse...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.