2017/01/15

Flea market at Ostbahnhof

Untitled
If you know, you know.

Untitled
This one makes me smile every time I pass by.

Untitled
My camera was focusing a lot on the snow today.

Untitled
I was focusing on showing you bits and pieces from the flea market at Ostbahnhof.

Untitled
Due to the weather, there weren't many stands there. I can assure you that this flea market is well worth a visit, especially the other seasons.

Untitled
I love pelmeni (Russian dumplings) and have been meaning to try out this place for years, but keep forgetting. I have decided it HAS to be good.

Untitled
Traces of animal feet in snow - one of the most beautiful things I know.

By the way, there are lots of Wrist Worms on SALE in the shop - €10-15 discount per pair, welcome!

Enjoy the end of the weekend, people!

PS. I'm so overwhelmed with all your comments on my previous post. I told Johan Whenever you feel that you've lost faith in humanity, just go to my blog and read those comments. Thank you all so much! I will take time next week and respond to you all. xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra!
    Still, when I visit your blog i can totally relate to you and am amazed how beautiful are all the things you find in your everyday life.
    Would love to make a short interview with you for my blog.

    Have a great week!
    Klemen

    www.podezju.blogspot.si

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.