2017/01/24

Close-ups

Untitled
The other day I got up and took a walk through the neighbourhood. Fell in love with this book cover.

Untitled
I really like white and yellow buildings, preferably with decoration overload.

Untitled
:*

Untitled
I take detours just to pass by this building. Reminds me of a very very funny moment I shared with Johan a few years ago.

Untitled
Don't know what I'm doing work wise right now. It's always like that in January after the big Wrist Worms season. You find WW's on sale here. There are of course lots of more here. Thank you for your support!

2 comments:

  1. The photo of the succulent up there is gorgeous, Sandra!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, simple and beautiful book cover.
    Lovely windows and succulent!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.